Parking is prohibited on all Village streets or on any parkway area adjacent to any street between the hours of 2:00 am and 6:00 a.m. per Chapter 72.13 of the Itasca Municipal Code. Permission may be granted to park overnight on a Village street, where signs do not prohibit it.
Request for Overnight Street Parking Permission
- To request overnight street parking, please complete the request form below. Be prepared with the following information to submit a request either online or by phone:
- Requester: Name, Phone Number, Street Address, and Email
- Date(s) overnight parking is needed
- Reason for Request
- Vehicle: Make, Model, Color, License Plate State and Number.
- Itasca Overnight Parking Permit Request
- Requests must be received prior to the 2:00 a.m.
- Each household is limited to a maximum of five (5) requests for overnight parking per month.
- Overnight parking will not be granted when there is two inches or more of snow fall.